TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Comscientia’ or ‘Zak Moore’ or ‘Zak’ or ‘I’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is Comscientia, 12 Horns Lodge, Shipbourne Road, Tonbridge TN11 9NE, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Comscientia and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Comscientia. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Comscientia takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Comscientia is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to providing you with requested services, preparing estimates, customer surveys and / or offers.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes – if there is no box we will not use data collected from that form for any marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or sending us a message via our contact form.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Comscientia, 12 Horns Lodge, Shipbourne Road, Tonbridge TN11 9NE, UK.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We may use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged in to the Site. This allows us to process any online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site.
Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, which may be combined with other user information.
Third Party Cookies
We may also engage third parties to track and analyse non-personally and personally identifiable Site data. We use the data collected by such third parties to help us administer and improve the quality of the Site and to analyse Site usage. Such third parties may combine the information that we provide about you with other information that they have collected. This Policy does not cover such third parties’ use of the data.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The ‘Help’ portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Visitors to our Site who disable their web browsers’ ability to accept cookies may still be able to browse the Site; however, some Site features may not function if you disable cookies. To be clear, if you turn off cookies aspects of this website may not work correctly, if indeed they work at all. By using this website you consent to us using cookies, if you do not agree to this, please close your browser window.
You can learn more about cookies and how to adjust your browser’s settings at www.allaboutcookies.org
This website and its content is © copyright of Comscientia. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Comscientia may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
These Terms & Conditions were last updated 25 July 2014. v1. E&OE.